SIMPLE LACE SUMMER TOP & BOTTOM






Second to Food & Music , my the next most adored things would be Photography & Art. OH NO !! Its Fashion .. No .. Photography .. 
*sigh .. cant decide !
Thankful for the invention of the Camera cant begin to imagine life without it . i appreciate the Science ,  Art , and  the practice of Image Production . My Amazing hardworking photographer & friend  ''Eugenia Kovalevskaya'' has been such backbone  creating  incredible and stunning pictures . Growing together in skill and strength , i admire the improvements and progress we've made .
You can find her on instagram @ ev_kovalevskaya 
 Il'd be sharing a lot of  creative stuffs with  you all from time to time , you just be dear to me and subscribe to the blog , and find me on my other social media platforms.
Shooting in this white lace simple & casual top and bottom i designed , paired it with my red strap heels  and stunning red sunglasses from Giant vintage ..
Click on link to find it JETZ.

OUTFIT - my design 
SHOES - Zara 
Neck piece - Ebay 
Sunglasses -GIANT VINTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment