For the love of white


Hey  guys! 
How have you all been ?  Since the holidays commenced i've been pretty down , just having one of those life evaluation moments. *sigh . Well! No one  said it was gonna be easy , Whatever it is you are dealing with anywhere at all , just remember "you were given this life cos you're strong enough to live it " :) . keep holding up , dont quit .

 To win the game , you have to remain in the game .
SO for my look today , i decided to go for something simple and at ease  . Yes !!... You Should already know my love is WHITE. i love how peaceful the colour is . And that's no gown ! its a crop top and a high waisted skirt.
Although i love to see people wearing pointees' but NO  the pain i feel in this ones just made me turn it into my room Decor . But i wore em today in pain & glory . 
My strawberry colored hand bag was a birthday gift i do love . Had this shoot with my friends(Mary & Vicky ) :(  they leaving me soon , Going home for the holidays and im staying back . Mary's also a style blogger at http://mcmariee.blogspot.com/  Y'all should check out her blog . 
We both wearing glasses from my fav shades store GIANT VINTAGE. 
i have on GNARLY SMOKE which gives a really classy , cute look .  and Mary on the other hand is wearing PARALLEL in Black which is more Dramatic and Chic. Visit their site to get the right shades for whatever personality you choose to portray . 
Have a great day ! Love Y'all . 



No comments:

Post a Comment