Weekend vibes

                   

Hope y'all having a wonderful sunday ? :) 
not had much to do today , just been lazying around, eating everything i set my eyes on , Watching shows . Decided to share a few pictures with you guys . 
I guess i do love outfits made by friends,  i get so proud of them I've Been considering starting to make some myself ,matter of fact i would  pretty soon. Mariam made me this slited gown couple months ago , and im pairing it with my free pants from Pull&bear though they meant for guys . Oh well , Sex  dont matter so long it looks good on you . 
Stilettos  from Stradivarius , i actually do wear them a lot cos they one of  my most comfortable shoes . Neckpiece , Bracelet, and ring from Born pretty . Oh missed an episode , Got to get back .  
See ya. 








No comments:

Post a Comment